It relaxes favorably in the evening, you can admire the mysterious color transitions endlessly. At home, in a restaurant or cafe, a one-of-a-kind stone bar counter becomes the center of the interior. The whole design ensemble unfolds around her.
The presence of even small elements unusually modifies the style of the room. The fact is that onyx is characterized by unique properties - to pass electric and sunlight. With the built-in illumination, the stone flickers with incomparable iridescences. This effect will make the interior of a bar, cafe or restaurant more atmospheric.
However, a bar counter as an interior item is often found in a country house and urban high-rise buildings. In studio apartments, the bar counter is not just a place where it is convenient to have a snack and relax with a glass of your favorite drink, it also performs zoning functions, separating the kitchen area from the living room area. In addition, it is a real godsend for apartments with a small kitchen, due to the fact that the bar counter significantly saves space. All tea and coffee making facilities, a bowl of sweets and a fruit dish will find a place on it.
The best material for a bar counter in the kitchen
- Onyx comes in various shades and semitones. You will always find the one that is needed for your interior.
- Easy to care for. Any dirt is removed with water, soap and a soft cloth.
- The stone is resistant to sunlight, temperature and moisture.
- The embodiment of design ideas for a kitchen with a bar counter is limited only by your fantasies. Products can be of any shape, and the surface will be monolithic, without seams and joints.
The material is completely eco-friendly and safe. It does not react to cleaning products and products, does not absorb and does not emit odors.
LumaStone company will always make your most diverse ideas a reality. If you plan to combine the kitchen with the living room with a bar counter in Moscow, then the price will be calculated for each project individually. Our designers will advise an acceptable alternative based on experience.
We draw your attention to the main points that affect the total cost:
- design features and number of parts;
- product dimensions;
- the type of stone used.