In a modern home, it is the kitchen that is considered a symbol of the hearth, and the most important element of the kitchen is the worktop. On this surface, household appliances and a sink are installed, a variety of actions are performed to process food and prepare delicious dishes. It is quite reasonable that close attention is focused on the countertop for the kitchen made of artificial stone.
Artificial onyx stone for countertop
Stone countertops look presentable, impressive and expensive, but the cost of natural material is not available to every consumer. The Russian manufacturing company LumaStone offers an innovative option from polyester resins.
It is inappropriate to call such a material absolutely artificial: a significant part of the natural crushed mineral is present in the composition. It can be not only onyx. Depending on your preferences, you can install a surface of malachite, amber, agate or lapis lazuli.
What qualities of an analogue must be taken into account in order for the coating to be convenient, functional and a key design element for a trendy kitchen?
Advantages of artificial stone countertops
Stone durability, natural sophistication without a hint of falseness - this is how you can describe a product made of imitated onyx. The analogue has an amazing external resemblance to natural samples, but at the same time it is devoid of the shortcomings of natural stone.
The surface meets a number of requirements that apply to kitchen worktops:
- Resistant to various damage. The coating is not afraid of hot dishes and household chemicals. Thanks to its unsurpassed durability, even an object that falls from the shelf will not cause damage to the tabletop.
- Hygiene. The absence of micropores does not allow fungal bacteria and microorganisms to be fixed on the coating.
- Moisture resistance. Water and dirt are easily removed from the surface, since moisture is not absorbed inside due to the high density of the material.
- Ease of maintenance. This is a very practical acquisition that does not require special cleaning. Traces of cooking can simply be wiped off with a damp cloth.
- Don't forget about aesthetics. Extraordinary design is easy to create with finishing. Pleasant to the touch surface, phantasmagoric patterns and light transmission - this is the only reason why you can buy an onyx countertop.
Artificial stone in design
The volumetric texture of rich colors or the effect of contrast eliminates all the stiffness and exactingness of the classic trend in the interior. A variety of combinations brings dozens of images. Sandy hills of beige and milky colors will provide a soft transition to a dark color setting. A monochrome look will advantageously be diluted with spring greens or rain clouds from the Malachite collection.
Look when a ray of sun hits the surface, and the coating sparkles dazzlingly from the inside. The stone will exude joyful energy, saturated with colors. The built-in backlight completely destroys the statement about the cold essence of the stone. How can such a brilliant and dynamic splendor be indifferent? Deep pictures will be revealed in each onyx surface.
Artificial stone countertop - the perfect solution for any kitchen
Finished products made from imitated onyx are much more affordable than products made from natural stone. Therefore, buying a countertop in Moscow turns out to be profitable not only for the kitchen, but also for the bathroom and living room.
LumaStone artificial stone production technology allows you to create monolithic coatings of various shapes, so the design of the kitchen can draw your imagination. And we will bring it to life. If you don't have your own ideas, no problem. An experienced designer will help with this problem: just voice your desires and expectations. After measurements, we will prepare a kitchen project.
Contact LumaStone to order material or come to the showroom to evaluate the onyx in the interior. Fill out the feedback form on the website and we will contact you.
График работы: Пн-Пт с 10:00 до 18:00
Our showroom is located at: 142180 Russia, Moscow region, Podolsk, Lenin street, 1